DSU News Blog Archive
- DSU sees enrollment increase for 2014-15
DICKINSON, ND – Student enrollment at Dickinson State University (DSU) is up for the 2014-15 academic year.
- CPA Experience featured on KFYR-TV
- Award-winning author Stephen Graham Jones comes to DSU
DICKINSON, ND – Aspiring writers and readers can meet award-winning author, Stephen Graham Jones at the Heart River Writers’ Circles’ 30th+ season debut next month.
- DSU reaffirms status in U.S. News & World Report Best Colleges ranking
DICKINSON, ND – An official from U.S. News & World Report today reaffirmed the number four ranking of Dickinson State University (DSU) in its 2015 Best Colleges report.
- DSU makes U.S. News & World Report 2015 Best Colleges ranking
DICKINSON, ND - U.S. News & World Report has named Dickinson State University (DSU) among the nation’s top public Midwestern regional colleges for 2015.
- DSU music faculty host masterclass for 3 local high schools
DICKINSON, ND -- More than two dozen clarinet and saxophone players from three local high schools are attending an all-day master class culminating in student performances on Sept. 11 at Dickinson State University (DSU).
- Banned Book Week features new DSU-Dickinson Library partnership
DICKINSON – ND Two of the community’s largest libraries are banding together with new events celebrating the freedom to read during National Banned Book Week Sept. 20–29.
- Local business owner offers social media tips at Sept. 18 Lunch & Learn
DICKINSON, ND – A local business owner and marketing professional will share the latest in social media techniques during a business networking series.
- Higher Learning Commission gives State Board higher review
- 'The Voice' star Kat Perkins performs exclusive DSU Homecoming Concert
DICKINSON, N.D. – Kat Perkins, ranked as the No. 1 Rock Artist five times on iTunes and top 5 on NBC's “The Voice” is performing an exclusive concert during Dickinson State University’s 2014 Homecoming.
- 20 Kazakhstan professionals glean agricultural acumen at DSU
DICKINSON, N.D. – Veterinarians, farmers and other agricultural professionals from Kazakhstan learned how to bolster their profession and local economy during a visit to Dickinson State University (DSU) last week.
- DSU shows growth despite cold start
- Letter: Carlson's remarks in error
- DSU Choral Union performs Broadway hits Aug. 26 at St. John Lutheran Church
DICKINSON, N.D. – Nearly 40 community members will perform Broadway and TV hits in a free concert at 7:30 p.m. on Aug. 26 at St. John Lutheran Church, 146 6th Ave W. in downtown Dickinson.
- Two DSU students receive $1,500 scholarships from Championship Bull Riding
DICKINSON, ND – Two DSU students received rodeo scholarships during the 2nd Annual Dielco Crane Championship Bull Riding event Saturday night (Aug. 23) at the Dickinson State University Outdoor Arena.
- D.C. Coston: DSU took strong action
- Theodore Roosevelt Symposium addresses Roosevelt's perspective on World War I
DICKINSON, N.D. – Scholars from the around the world will discuss Theodore Roosevelt’s views and influence on World War I during the 9th Annual Theodore Roosevelt Symposium Sept. 25-27 at Dickinson State University (DSU) and in Medora.
- BAC releases 2014 high school, college football schedule
Dickinson - Dickinson State University’s Biesiot Activities Center (BAC) is scheduled to host 17 high school and college football games during the upcoming 2014 football season.
- 'Debate over higher ed measure focuses on risk to accreditation' missing key facts
- DSU deliberates over VP of Students Affairs candidates
- DSU Biesiot Activities Center shows four hit family movies
Dickinson - Four popular family movies are scheduled outdoors this summer and early fall at the Dickinson State University Henry Biesiot Activities Center (BAC).
- 70 youth attend Camp Invention at Dickinson State University
DICKINSON – Nearly 70 youth grades K-6 are becoming tomorrow’s business leaders at Camp Invention held through 3:30 p.m. on Aug. 1 at the Dickinson State University (DSU) Campus, 291 Campus Dr.
- DSU Agriculture Chair receives two community awards
DICKINSON – Dr. Woodrow W. “Chip” Poland, professor of agriculture and chair of the Department of Agriculture & Technical Studies at Dickinson State University (DSU) has received two of the community’s highest 2014 awards.
- DSU Cancels Family Movie Night on July 22
- DSU President renews 34-year agreement with Ukrainian Cultural Institute
DICKINSON, N.D. – Although 5,300 miles away by map, the Ukrainian culture is thriving in Dickinson, thanks to a long-term relationship between Dickinson State University (DSU) and the Ukrainian Cultural Institute (UCI).
- Website offers enhanced resources for North Dakota childcare providers
DICKINSON – Aspiring childcare providers can jumpstart their businesses through a new website facilitated by The Strom Center at Dickinson State University.
- City of Dickinson backs Theodore Roosevelt Presidential Library
DICKINSON – The proposed Theodore Roosevelt Presidential Library, a project facilitated by Dickinson State University (DSU) advanced Monday with a total of up to $8 million in new funding committed by the city of Dickinson.
- Five new degrees offered at DSU’s Bismarck Campus
DICKINSON – Five new degrees are available through Dickinson State University’s (DSU) distance learning campus in Bismarck starting this fall.
- Family Fun Day supports local youth June 28 at Jaycee Park
- 21st Annual Knights of Columbus Badlands Bowl held at BAC
- Tour gives ND higher ed officials a glimpse of oil industry careers
- DSU Science Department offers 12 professional development classes
- Blue Hawks tap Wetzel for men's basketball
- DSU Choral Union seeks singers for summer concert
- DSU’s Biesiot Activities Center to show hit family films
- Charles receives recognition as outstanding graduate
- DSU names 2014 Outstanding Graduate Award winners
- Herauf honored as outstanding graduate for 2014
- Statement Regarding Operational Audit
- DSU Celebrates Spring Commencement on May 17
- 2014 Celebration of Scholars to be held May 10
- DSU’s Form and Fusion Dance Company to present annual spring performance
- Dye Running Fun Run-Trinity Donation Presentation
- Microsoft Digital Alliance Workshop
- Joint concert to be held this weekend
- Leading The Future Presentation
- Sexual Assault Awareness Month at DSU
- Accounting Olympiad Hosted by DSU Accounting Faculty
- "Spring Eggstravaganza" scheduled for Sat. Apr. 12
- 2014 Career Expo a huge success
- American Made Spring Choral Concert
- 6th Annual Hawk Walk 5k Scheduled for Apr. 12
- Nurse Camp for 5th and 6th grade students to be hosted by DSU
- Warrior Words
- TR Center Open Forum
- Orton Hired as Associate Director of Fundraising
- DSU Graduate is a Washington D.C. Law Clerk
- Quijano Elected CCF President
- DSU student to perform in the Medora Musical
- Graupe named women's basketball head coach
- Ben Bernard, Jake Clark, and David Lehman: Introduction to 3-D Printing
- Real World Camp Event for Sixth and Seventh Graders
- SBA Business Opportunity Roundtable
- 350 Students to participate in DSU Science Olympiad
- Art gallery opens today
- DSU indoor track and field finishes strong at NAIA championships
- Hellinger wins national title at 197 lbs
- Honors recital features Bliss, Fichter, Staudinger and Wilz
- DSU observes Women’s History Month
- NDSU graduate student to present on U.S. wars fought in the Dakotas
- Job fair scheduled for March 25
- Executive Director of NDTO kicks off Strom Executive Briefing Series
- DSU to present 59th annual Hilltop Holiday variety show
- Mid-winter concert to be held on March 6
- DSU student receives national certification as a global business professional
- Strom Center to host executive briefing series
- Enrollment numbers at DSU ahead of historical averages
- Blue Hawks announce 2014-15 football recruits
- DSU Business Club and Sigma Tau Delta host essay contest for high school juniors and seniors
- Strom Center to host construction opportunities workshop
- Tribute and Reception for Coach Biesiot Scheduled for Saturday
- Planning Firm Hired for Theodore Roosevelt Center at Dickinson State University
- “Approaching the Intangible” exhibit opens at DSU Art Gallery Jan. 6