|Videos, CDs & DVDs||3|
|Records & Audiocassetts||28|
- Reserve materials and equipment - $.25 per hour per item
- Laptops - $10 per hour
Books are shelved on open stacks and are arranged according to the Library of Congress Classification system, housed on the main and balcony levels. Videocassettes and DVDs are also shelved on open stacks on the lower level of the library and are arranged accordingly to the Library of Congress Classification system. Back issues of periodicals are kept in open stacks on the lower level of the library. Current popular periodicals are located on open shelves in the main level browsing area. The library subscribes to local, regional, national and foreign newspapers. The current issues are located on open shelves in the main level browsing area.
Faculty Borrowing Privileges
This policy has been developed to insure that all faculty and students receive an opportunity to utilize Stoxen Library materials.
- The time period for faculty borrowing of library materials varies with the type of material. Materials can be renewed online by using My Account on the Library web page.
- Books – 16 weeks
- Periodicals - four weeks
- Videocassettes & DVDs - four weeks
- Camcorders & projectors - one day
- Equipment – 16 weeks
- Books may be recalled by the library staff after two weeks. If you receive a recall notice for an item needed by another patron, please return the item within five days.
- Books may be renewed twice unless the items are in demand by others. After two renewals, books must be brought to the library for subsequent checkout and thereafter may again be renewed twice. Books which are not returned or renewed shall be regarded as overdue and lost.
- If overdue materials are not returned within six weeks, the library will institute replacement procedures for the lost items and the borrower will be billed the cost of the replacement plus a processing fee. If the borrower refuses to pay the bill or to return the material, that matter shall be referred to the Vice President of Academic Affairs.
- Faculty will receive timely notification regarding all overdue materials.
The Library Director, at her discretion, shall be empowered to modify or waive these rules in questionable cases.