Theodore Roosevelt Honors Program
The Theodore Roosevelt Honors Leadership Program challenges high caliber students to become excited about learning and achieving personal goals and prepares leaders for service in the community, the nation and the world.
Some of the things you will learn as a “TR Scholar” are:
- How to lead teams of people in collaborative decision-making and problem solving
- Tools for lifelong learning and peak personal performance
- Practical reasoning skills for 21st Century leaders
- How to succeed in a diverse and rapidly changing workplace dominated by global competition
- Principles of entrepreneurship, leadership theory and styles of leadership