- Students who wish to audit courses at Dickinson State University may do so with the permission of the class instructor.
- A student may not request such permission until after the pre-registration period as currently enrolled students have priority.
- Auditor will participate in class activities as determined by the instructor.
- No academic credit will be granted. Course registration will appear on the student's transcript upon enrollment. Audited courses will be recorded on the official transcript with a grade of an “AU” when final grades are posted.
- Student will pay 50% of tuition plus all applicable fees.
- All institutional course drop/withdrawal deadlines apply to audit courses.
- Student may not change the grading basis of the class after the last day to add a class
- Create a VIP Page to request information and personalize your DSU experience. Already a VIP? Log in here.
- You may apply for admission to Dickinson State by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button on your VIP homepage. Using the same username and password you created for your VIP page, you can log into the online application for admission.
- There is a $35 Application Fee required with your application for admission.
- Complete the Course Audit Form
- Have the Course Audit Form signed by the course instructor
- Return the signed a Course Audit Form to the Office of Academic Records no later than the last day to add a class.
- Office of Academic Records staff will enroll you in the course.
Tuition and Fees
Tuition and Fees must be paid to the Office of Business Affairs by the payment due date.