Henry Biesiot Activities Center News
2013 BAC composite football schedule available
Ben Shroyer, Biesiot Activities Center, events and conference coordinator, (701) 483-1918, Ben.Shroyer@dickinsonstate.edu; Amy Czapiewski, associate director of communications, (701) 483-2595 Amy.Czapiewski@dickinsonstate.edu
Dickinson State University’s Biesiot Activities Center (BAC) is scheduled to host 15 high school and college football games during the upcoming 2013 football season.
This year, the BAC will host six football games for DSU and four games for both Dickinson High School (DHS) and Trinity High School (THS). DHS also is scheduled to play one junior varsity football game at the BAC.
The public may purchase a reserved club seat for the 2013 football season. The BAC is selling single season club seat packages for DSU, DHS, and THS games. The benefits of purchasing a club seat are as follows:
• A reserved club seat at all 2013 DSU, DHS, or THS games (includes playoff games)
• A theater style, 22” wide comfortable seat with armrests, chair back, extra leg room, and drink holder
• The best view of Fisher Field and the Hawk Vision Video Board
• One free box of popcorn at each game
• Admission into the DSU Foundation Club Lounge during DSU games
• First right of refusal for renewal for the 2014 football season
• Club seats are fully tax-deductible
Club seat packages start at $150 for DHS and THS fans; and are $360 for DSU fans. The DSU and DHS packages include the general admission ticket.
Football fans also have the option to rent a luxury suite during football games at the BAC. Luxury suites at the BAC provide fans with the following exclusive amenities:
• Reserved club seating
• Climate controlled environment
• Kitchenette with private eating area
• Flat screen closed-circuit television with full cable
• Access to a specialized football suite menu
• DSU Foundation Club Lounge Access
Luxury suites at the BAC can be rented for $150-$300 per game.
If interested in purchasing to a 2013 club seat package or renting a suite, contact Ben Shroyer at 701-483-1918, or Ben.Shroyer@dickinsonstate.edu. For a composite schedule of the 2013 football season at the BAC, click here.