Badlands Activities Center News
Annual 9-Man High School Football Jamboree to take place at BAC
The first annual “9-Man High School Football Jamboree” will take place Saturday, Aug. 27, at the Badlands Activities Center.
The first annual “9-Man High School Football Jamboree” will take place Saturday, Aug. 27, at the Badlands Activities Center, located at 398 State Ave., Dickinson, N.D. The jamboree consists of five varsity high school football games from teams throughout central, northwest and southwest regions of North Dakota.
Game schedule is as follows:
- Mott-Regent vs. Parshall, 9 a.m. (MDT)
- Hettinger/Scranton vs. Center/Stanton, 11:30 a.m. (MDT)
- Central McLean vs. Beach, 2 p.m. (MDT)
- Bowman County vs. Divide, 4:30 p.m. (MDT)
- Trenton/Trinity Christian vs. Shiloh, 7 p.m. (MDT)
Tickets are $7 for adults and $5 for students. Tickets are valid for each of the five games. Jamboree sponsors include Dan Porter Motors, Western Cooperative Credit Union, Coca Cola Bottling Company, Gate City Bank and Dacotah Bank. Programs provided by the North Dakota National Guard.