Badlands Activities Center News
19th Annual Knights of Columbus Badlands Bowl held at BAC
Amy Magstadt, associate director of communications, (701) 483-2595 Amy.Magstadt@dickinsonstate.edu
The Badlands Activities Center along with Dickinson State University will host the 2012 Knights of Columbus Badlands Bowl Saturday, June 16, at 6 p.m. The BAC is located at 398 State Ave., Dickinson, N.D.
The Knights of Columbus Badlands Bowl is the annual all-star football game between the Montana and North Dakota high school all-star football players. “It is going to be another exciting game,” said Ben Shroyer, BAC events and conference coordinator. “When the BAC hosted the Badlands Bowl in 2010, over 3,500 fans witnessed the North Dakota all-stars defeat the Montana all-stars 41-38 in thrilling fashion. This year will be no different as each team will continue to duke it out for bragging rights.”
General admission tickets are available at the door or in advance by calling 701-456-2074. Prices are $10 for adults and $5 for students 12 and under. Reserved club seating tickets may also be purchased at the door or in advance by calling 701-483-1918. Ticket prices for reserved club seats are $15 for adults and $10 for students 12 and under.
The public is also invited to attend the events during the week leading up to the Badlands Bowl which include:
- Badlands Bowl Banquet: Elks Lodge, 501 Elks Dr., Friday, June 15, at 6 p.m. Tickets $15 per person.
- Golf Tournament: Heart River Golf Course, 2508 8th St. SW, Saturday, June 16, at 9 a.m. Tournament fee is $35.
- 5k Run/Walk: Badlands Activities Center, 398 State Ave., Saturday, June 16, at 9 a.m. Entry fee is $25 per person.
- Pre-Game Tailgating: College Park (next to the BAC), Saturday, June 16, from 3-6 p.m. Admission $6 per person.
- Post-Game Reception: Elks Lodge, 501 Elks Dr., Saturday, June 16, at 9:30 p.m.
Please note all times listed are Mountain Standard Time.