Rent The BAC
Renting the Biesiot Activities Center for your next event is a simple and easy 10- step process. The following steps are required to officially schedule an event at the BAC.
- Check the Events Calendar to see if your date is available.
- Read the Terms and Conditions of Facility Rental to learn more about the policies and procedures of renting the BAC.
- Fill out a Facilities Use Agreement to officially book your event.
- Determine if your event requires adding the BAC as additionally insured to your commercial grade liability insurance policy. If so, call your insurance company and complete this requirement; or Click Here for a list of approved insurance providers (in Dickinson, ND) who can help you fulfill this insurance requirement.
- If you plan to have alcohol at your event, fill out the Request to Serve Alcohol Form and call the BAC Events & Conference Coordinator to see if a security guard is required at your event.
- If you need audio/visual equipment and other amenities at your event, please view the Extra Rental Fees sheet to see what is included with the facility rental rate.
- Expect a call from the BAC Events & Conference Coordinator within 48 hours of submitting all paperwork to discuss the facility rental rate and to confirm that your event is scheduled.
- Regularly communicate with the BAC Coordinator as you prepare for your event.
- On the day of your event, enjoy your event, sit back, and relax!
- After your event, please fill out the Event Assessment Form, and provide us with some feedback on our service so we know how to better serve you.