6:00 p.m: Yoga, Student Center
Tuesdays & Thursdays
4:30 p.m: Yoga, Student Center
6: 00 pm: Zumba, Student Center
- Zumba – basic Latin dances for a great cardio workout
- Pilates – designed to develop a strong and centered body.
- Yoga – a form of movement emphasizing upper body strength, flexibility and relaxation.
- Broadway Aerobics – aerobics based on simple choreography from Broadway musicals to improve cardio respiratory fitness.
- Dance Aerobics – dance moves based on simple choreography to improve cardio respiratory fitness
Please call the Wellness Program office at 483-2090 or 483-2173 with any questions!
Team DSU -
Check with the Wellness Office for future runs. Nicole Duby @ 483-2173