- A member’s term is two years.
- No more than three terms may be consecutive.
- A Faculty Senate representative is appointed yearly.
- A student representative is appointed yearly.
- Faculty Senate elects the chair (chosen from membership of the Council) in May to begin serving in the fall.
College of Arts and Sciences
Fine and Performing Arts
Jarvis Jahner (14)
Language and Literature
David Schreindl (15)
Mathematics and Computer Science
Myron Berg (14)
Carolyn Burns (14)
Paula Martin (15) [chair]
Karen Hale (14)
College of Education, Business, and Applied Sciences
Agriculture and Technical Studies
Toby Stroh (15)
Business and Management
Knude Swensen (15)
Health and Physical Education
Dave Moody (15)
Marlys Bachamp (15)
Renae Ekstrand (15)
(appointed by Executive Committee and ratified by Faculty Senate)
Billy Harris (14)
(appointed by President of Student Senate)
Ex Officio Members
Vice President for Academic Affairs