A member's term is two years.
- No more than three terms may be consecutive.
- A Faculty Senate representative is appointed yearly.
- A student representative is appointed yearly.
- Faculty Senate chooses the chair (from membership of the Council) in May to begin serving in the fall.
College of Arts and Sciences:
- Fine and Performing Arts:
- Eric Grabowsky
- Language and Literature:
- Holly McBee
- Mathematics and Computer Science:
- Myron Berg
- Natural Sciences:
- Paula Martin (Chair)
- Social Sciences:
- Karen Hale
College of Education, Business, and Applied Sciences:
- Agriculture and Technical Studies:
- Eric Brevik
- Business and Management:
- Knude Swenson
- Health and Physical Education:
- Dave Moody
- Maryls Bachamp
- Teacher Education:
- Andrew McGarva
Faculty Senate (Appointed by Executive Committee and ratified by Faculty Senate):
- Billy Harris
Student Senate (Appointed by Student Senate):
Ex Officio Members:
- Vice President for Academic Affairs:
- Cynthia Pemberton
- Kathy Meyer